Borrowing Material from the Library and Arranging for Pickup - What You Need to Know:
Anyone living in Sioux Lookout or Lac Seul First Nation can sign up for a library at no charge. Slpl.on.ca/online
We also encourage people to use our online services such as the Libby app to enjoy audiobooks, eBooks, and magazines. Slpl.on.ca/download
1. The library is currently OPEN to the public . You may come into the library to check out materials, or order online for curbside pick up.
2. All curbside pick up material must be picked up at the front door of the library by arranging a pick-up time with a library staff member.
3. You can phone 737-3660 or email email@example.com to request something and/or arrange a pick-up time.
4. The fastest way to receive your material is to visit our online catalog - Slpl.on.ca/search – to put things on hold.
5. All material must be returned in person at the front desk or in the book drop (located at the library front doors).
6. Regular lending limits are still in place: For example, 3 weeks for books and 1 week for DVDs and magazines.
7. If you receive a notification that your material is overdue and you believe it has been returned please contact the library.
8. Anyone living in Sioux Lookout or Lac Seul First Nation can get a library card for free. Contact us to sign up.