Borrowing Material During the Library Closure - What You Need Know:
Anyone living in Sioux Lookout or Lac Seul First Nation can sign up for a library at no charge. Slpl.on.ca/online
While our library prepares to open, we encourage people to use our online services such as the Libby app to enjoy eBooks and audio books - Slpl.on.ca/download
1. All material must be picked up at the front door of the library by arranging a pick-up time with a library staff member.
2. You can phone 737-3660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request something and/or arrange a pick-up time.
3. The fastest way to receive your material is to visit our online catalog - Slpl.on.ca/search – to put things on hold.
4. All material must be returned in the book drop or returned when picking up material.
5. During the closure our regular lending limits are still in place: 3 weeks for books and 1 week for DVDs and magazines.
6. Any overdue charges on your account that happened AFTER we closed (March 13, 2020) to June 12, 2020 will be cleared.
7. If you receive a notification that your material is overdue and you believe it has been returned please contact the library.
8. Anyone living in Sioux Lookout or Lac Seul First Nation can get a library card for free. Contact us to sign up.