You have access to thousands of audiobooks, eBooks, and videos through the Libby app. Up to 10 titles can be added to your online account at one time, titles do not have to be returned (no late fees!), and you can place holds or suggest titles for the library to purchase.
Follow these steps to get started (contact us if you need assistance):
- Download the Libby app to your computer, eReader, phone, or tablet. Search for ‘Libby’ in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Create an account using your Sioux Lookout Public Library card number and a valid email address.
- Add ‘Sioux Lookout Public Library’ as your library.
- Search for audiobooks, eBooks, and videos through the Ontario Library Service Download Centre.
- Download audiobooks, eBooks, and videos to your device to enjoy when you are offline.
Visit the library or contact us for any help with downloading.